Vegetarian Café Restaurant Byron Bay
Tasty, award-winning food that’s fresh and healthy!
At Manna Haven Café in Byron Bay we take pride in serving you with healthy and delicious food made from fresh and local produce. Our extensive menu is sure to please with a range of fresh salads, tasty mains, mouth watering desserts and smoothies. Don’t like to wait? Our delicious new ‘grab and go’ menu means your hot meal is ready whenever you are. You can be in and out within minutes, or ‘rest and relax’ in our peaceful garden setting. Manna Haven café is conveniently located in the heart of Byron Bay (opposite Woolworths), just a few minutes walk from everything in town.
- Our experienced chef takes pride in serving food of the highest quality — both amazing to taste, and amazing for your body
- We are all about whole-food plant based meals made from fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients
- We offer free on-site parking for customers
- Free Wi-Fi for customers
- Larger groups are welcome (we recommend phoning ahead)
- Your complete satisfaction is important to us and we welcome any feedback
We exist to serve
Manna Haven is a not-for-profit organisation (Charity ABN 64881147186) that exists to serve the local community. Manna Haven Café Restaurant Byron Bay, is run by staff, who love God, love people and love good food! Our café is a ministry of the Byron Bay SDA Church and seeks to promote a healthy and happy way of life.
Your complete satisfaction is important to us
We strive every day to make sure your experiences with our staff and volunteers are positive. Manna Haven is committed to you — the customer, and we work hard to deliver healthy and delicious meals that you are completely satisfied with. We always love feedback, which is very important to us. Any queries or complements, do let us know. Or if you are not completely happy with your meal, be sure to let us know and we’ll do our best to make it right.